We Offer a High Level of Service
Clinton Preferred Pediatrics specializes in pediatric health care needs. Newborns to adolescents can count on our caring and compassionate doctors for high-quality healthcare. Unlike most busy doctors with a large roster of patients each day, we take the time to listen to you, to address your needs and to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
At Clinton Preferred Pediatrics, we are aware that the most important reward in the pediatric profession is to be able to heal a sick child or see a crying baby suddenly smile again.
The same doctor will care for your child for well visits and will guide you on all aspects of raising your child.
We have a distinct philosophy: We provide the best medical care while avoiding unnecessary intervention.
Additionally, we are designated a patient center medical home.
- Same-day appointments
- 24/7 direct access to a doctor
- Prompt responses to phone calls
- Evening and weekend office hours
- On-time appointments
- Free prenatal visits
- Master Card
- American Express
- Debit Card
- AETNA US HEALTHCARE PPO/EPO/POS/SELECT
- AETNA (FORMALLY DMC….EFFECTIVE 7/01/2017)
- ASSURANT HEALTH
- BCBS GM ConnectedCare PPO (Henry Ford Health System)
- BCBS TRADITIONAL/ENHANCED/PREFERRED PLUS/MESSA/MESSA CHOICES/COMMUNITY BLUE
- BCBS FEDERAL/FEDERAL BLUE FOCUS PPO
- BCBS PPO/EPO
- BCBS PHYSICIAN CHOICE PPO (WE ARE LEVEL 2 DOC’S WHICH COST THE PT HIGHER OUT OF POCKET)
- BCBS POS (ONLY AS SECONDAY)
- BCBS OUT-OF-STATE (NO HMO’S)
- BCBS PREMIER SILVER SAVER/EXTRA, BRONZE SAVER/EXTRA, PREMIER GOLD/PREMIER VALUE
- BLUE CARE NETWORK HMO (BCN)
- BLUE CARE NETWORK PREMIER AND PREFERRED, BLUE ELECT PLATINUM (HEALTHCARE MARKETPLACE)
- BEAUMONT HEALTH PLAN (CLAIMS GO TO UMR)
- CCN PPO
- CAPP CARE PPO (BEECH STREET)
- CHRISTIAN PLANS – ALIERACARE, HEALTHSHARE, LIBERTY HEALTHSHARE, MEDI-SHARE
- SHARED HEALTH ALLIANCE
- CIGNA PPO/EPO/GPO/GREAT WEST
- COFINITY (FORMERLY PPOM)
- CORESOURCE (BEECH STREET)
- COVENTRY (THRU COFINITY)
- FIRST HEALTH/ADMINISTRATIVE CONCEPTS, INC.
- GEHA (GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES HEALTH ASSOCIATION) (NETWORK- AETNA SIGNATURE ADMN.)
- GOLDEN RULE/UNITED HEALTHCARE
- HAP HMO
- HAP PREFERRED PPO/POS/HAP ALLIANCE PPO/EPO
- HAP ASO HENRY FORD HEALTH SYSTEM ADVANTAGE EPA TIERED ACCESS
- HAP HENRY FORD CHOICE NETWORK – WE ARE TIER 1 DOCTORS
- HUMANA/CHOICE CARE (COFINITY)
- HEALTHNET (BEECH STREET)
- LIFESTYLE HEALTH PLAN
- MAIL HANDLERS
- MCLAREN PPO ONLY! NO POS!
- NORTH AMERICAN BENEFITS
- NOVA HEALTHCARE (BEECH STREET)
- OSCAR EPO (MARKETPLACE PLAN FOR 2019 AFFLIATED WITH DMC/CHILDRENS HOSP.)
- PHCS (PRIVATE HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS)
- PRIORITY HEALTH PPO, POS AND HMO
- ST JOHN SMART HEALTH PLAN (ABS- BCBS PRICING)
- TOTAL HEALTHCARE PPO/POS (ONLY THRU COFINITY)
- TRICARE EAST (HUMANA MILITARY) TRICARE RESERVE SELECT AND CHAMPVA
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (UHC) CORE/CORE HSA/UHC CHOICE PLUS/UHC CHOICE/UHC CHOICE PLUS -POS/UHC CHOICE PLUS/UHC SELECT/UHC SELECT PLUS POS/UHC OPTIONS PPO
- UMR (UNITED MEDICAL RESOURCES)/BEECH STREET
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens during a regular visit?
Well-visits are to examine your child and monitor growth and development. A large part of the routine checkups are about guidance. As your child grows, we will guide you through all aspects of the emotional and cognitive development.
What about immunizations?
We follow the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) schedule on all our vaccines. They are thimerosal free. Immunizations are administered at the end of appointments, after a discussion of the benefits and possible side-effects.
If your child needs any immunizations that is not a routine childhood immunization due to travel out of the country, we will refer you to an immunization travel clinic.
For additional information on vaccinations, visit our Pediatric Resources page.
When should I schedule my first appointment?
For newborns the first appointment should be 2-3 days after discharge from the hospital.
Can we see the same provider at each visit?
You will see the same physician at the well visits. If the physician is not available for any sick visits, you will be schedule with one of the other physicians.
What if I have a non-urgent question?
Call the office and you will be directed to a medical assistant during business hours. The medical assistant is trained to answer many of your questions. All questions are brought to the physician. You may also request to talk to the physician directly and they will call you back when available.
What about emergencies?
You can directly reach a doctor any time of the day, night, or weekend. In the rare case that your child needs to be directed to the emergency room, we will direct you.
What is your hospital affiliation?
We are affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and Children's Hospital of Michigan. However, sometimes your insurance may dictate where you need to go. Regardless of where you may get treatment, we will coordinate with the facility to obtain all necessary information to transition your care to us.