We Offer a High Level of Service
Clinton Preferred Pediatrics specializes in pediatric health care needs. Newborns to adolescents can count on our caring and compassionate doctors for high-quality healthcare. Unlike most busy doctors with a large roster of patients each day, we take the time to listen to you, to address your needs and to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
At Clinton Preferred Pediatrics, we are aware that the most important reward in the pediatric profession is to be able to heal a sick child or see a crying baby suddenly smile again.
The same doctor will care for your child for well visits and will guide you on all aspects of raising your child.
We have a distinct philosophy: We provide the best medical care while avoiding unnecessary intervention.
Additionally, we are designated a patient center medical home.
- Same-day appointments
- 24/7 direct access to a doctor
- Prompt responses to phone calls
- Evening and weekend office hours
- On-time appointments
- Free prenatal visits
- Master Card
- American Express
- Debit Card
- ASSURANT HEALTH
- AETNA US HEALTHCARE PPO/EPO/SELECT
- AMERIPLAN(SECONDARY INS 248-643-9400
- BCBS TRADITIONAL/ENHANCED
- BCBS PREFERRED PLUS
- BCBS MESSA/MESSA CHOICES
- BCBS FEDERAL
- BCBS COMMUNITY BLUE
- BCBS PPO, EPO
- BCBS STATE OF MICHIGAN
- BCBS POS (ONLY AS SECONDARY)
- BCBS OUT-OF-STATE (NO HMOS)
- BLUE CARE NETWORK HMO (BCN)
- CCN PPO
- CAPP CARE PPO (BEECH STREET)
- CELTIC (COFINITY)
- CIGNA PPO/EPO/GPO/MANAGED CARE/POS
- COFINITY (FORMERLY PPOM)
- CORESOURCE (BEECH STREET)
- DCA (DIRECTCARE AMERICA)
- DEFINITY HEALTH (BEECH STREET)
- FIRST HEALTH/COVENTRY
- GREAT WEST
- HAP ALLIANCE PPO/EPO
- HAP HMO (Note: Henry Ford Hospital employees' medical services can be provided for in-network costs. Call office for more information)
- HAP POS
- HAP PREFERRED PPO
- HUMANA CHOICE CARE
- HUMANA DETROIT X HMO (THRU HEALTHCARE MARKETPLACE)
- HEALTH PLUS PPO AND HMO
- HEALTHNET (BEECH STREET)
- MAIL HANDLERS
- MCLAREN PPO
- NORTH AMERICAN BENEFITS
- NOVA HEALTHCARE (BEECH STREET
- PHCS (PRIVATE HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS
- PRIORITY HEALTH PPO, POS AND HMO
- ST JOHN SMART HEALTH PLAN (ABS- BCBS PRICING)
- TOTAL HEALTHCARE (ONLY THRU COFINITY)
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (UHC)/UHC CHOICE PLUS/UHC CHOICE/UHC CHOICE
- PLUSPOS/UHC CORE CHOICE PLUS/UHC SELECT/UHC SELECT PLUS/UHC SELECT PLUS
- POS/ UHC OPTIONS PPO
- UMR (UNITED MEDICAL RESOURCES)/BEECH STREET)
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens during a regular visit?
Well-visits are to examine your child and monitor growth and development. A large part of the routine checkups are about guidance. As your child grows, we will guide you through all aspects of the emotional and cognitive development.
What about immunizations?
We follow the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) schedule on all our vaccines. They are thimerosal free. Immunizations are administered at the end of appointments, after a discussion of the benefits and possible side-effects.
If your child needs any immunizations that is not a routine childhood immunization due to travel out of the country, we will refer you to an immunization travel clinic.
For additional information on vaccinations, visit our Pediatric Resources page.
When should I schedule my first appointment?
For newborns the first appointment should be 2-3 days after discharge from the hospital.
Can we see the same provider at each visit?
You will see the same physician at the well visits. If the physician is not available for any sick visits, you will be schedule with one of the other physicians.
What if I have a non-urgent question?
Call the office and you will be directed to a medical assistant during business hours. The medical assistant is trained to answer many of your questions. All questions are brought to the physician. You may also request to talk to the physician directly and they will call you back when available.
What about emergencies?
You can directly reach a doctor any time of the day, night, or weekend. In the rare case that your child needs to be directed to the emergency room, we will direct you.
What is your hospital affiliation?
We are affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and Children's Hospital of Michigan. However, sometimes your insurance may dictate where you need to go. Regardless of where you may get treatment, we will coordinate with the facility to obtain all necessary information to transition your care to us.